Request

Beta Templates offer absolutely free conversion of any WordPress/PSD/HTML/XHTML/CSS template to Blogger. Simply find a cool template and post a comment here and check back soon to get your Blogger template.

However, we'll really appreciate if you could share this blog on social networking and bookmarking sites or you can also write a review of Beta Templates on your blog.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Bilal ,
    its me again :) I didnt know you do conversions as well ! You should really check this theme out B. its awesome ! If you can convert this it would be awesome- it has a lifestream , beautiful drop down menu, video and a host of many other features which Blogger users will love ! It comes in 9 diff colors !!! ( and theyre all gorgeous ) Convert this theme and you will get a lot of traffic B - its the best theme by Woo Themes @ the moment & everyone is going crazy over it :) check it out HERE . On the top right where it says " default" , pull down the menu & check out all the diff colors it comes in , let me know what you think :)
    Take care B.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mia, ok the template is looking good and I'll love to convert it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah , that would be very good for you B. , keep in mind though , that the important thing with this template ( as also with the WP " Agregado " theme ) , both these templates have the "Lifestream " & the sidebars which are the 'key factors ' to the theme itself . So, this is what you must pay special attention to B. ( Dont forget to give me your logo so I can host it on my site ok ? ) you can post images in my comment box , place it there with the href ink and I will lift it .

    Be well B.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mia, yeah I saw these two features and I've experience with the Flickr widget but I guess I'll be also able to add the Twitter widget. The bad thing is that I've just saw that someone else has already converted "Irresistible" theme but the conversion is so pure that I'm thinking to convert it myself again from scratch, what do you think??? Should I convert this one or not???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I was wandering if you could convert this template to blogger for me?

    http://www.sitesource101.com/freetemplates/religioustemplates/faithtemplate/35

    Also, is it possible to change the color on it? (The brown color is too dark for my taste...ideally I would like it to be a lighter color.)

    Thanks! Have a blessed day!

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please convert this theme for blogger

    http://osc3.template-help.com/wordpress_21771/

    thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hii my namees toki and i like cheese....alot


    especially CHEESECAKE!

    ReplyDelete