Review: An absolute stunner once again from Ray Creation India. It would be hard to believe but is a free template. Also check out cool stuff like this Notepad Chaos & Color Paper.
Hi Ray, I have one problem..after I create a form using Email me form or response o matic,the word in box name,email or message cannot see. Must highlight the column then you can see the word that I type..please advice..tq
Hi Ray,
ReplyDeleteI have one problem..after I create a form using Email me form or response o matic,the word in box name,email or message cannot see. Must highlight the column then you can see the word that I type..please advice..tq
@ literature is FANTASTIC, can you please gimme your blog address so that I can see the form you're talking about!
ReplyDeleteI already delete the box
ReplyDeletewithloveliterature.blogspot.com ......this is my blog..tq
ReplyDelete@ literature is FANTASTIC , there's no form on your blog, just check it out!
ReplyDelete